Thursday, July 3, 2008

Goals

I have a few new goals!

1. Become a contortionist. I am not kidding. I used to be pretty good at this stuff! Maybe some of you knew that I used to be in gymnastics, but as soon as I made the team, I quit. The coaches started getting mean and since I had no aspirations to do anything other than get married and have a family... I decided I had enough. Anyhow, I used to be able to do the right splits up against a wall. I was still able to do this a few years ago. But I tried in my classroom this year on a dare and I couldn't. So, I need to work out my ligaments. I found this link. "How to become a contortionist video series".

2. Try out for the Dallas Desperado Dancers. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ! No really.
Something deep inside every girl is the desire to be a hootchy cheerleader/dancer. I don't know what it is.... but as an adult it's still there. I went to a Dallas Desperado arena football game and I was totally taken in by the Desperado Dancers. I want to be just like them when I grow up.

3. Become an opera singer. I went to the Andre Rieu concert and I heard Mirusia and decided right then and there that I have to become an opera singer in addition to a Desperado Dancer and a contortionist.

YIPES!!!!!!! Randy just dragged in a cicada and it's buzzing around the living room!!!!!!!

Gotta go!

No comments: