Tuesday, June 26, 2007

You should be jealous.



I will be here for the next week: http://www.granlibakken.com/map.pdf





Yes, You should be very, very jealous.

Yes. I am going there for a conference..... a boring International Bacculareate conference....

BUT!

It is at Lake Tahoe, California! (the part that is NOT burning down currently)



So it will be sublime.
About Granlibakken

Granlibakken is a Norwegian name meaning a hill sheltered by trees. Granlibakken Resort is family-owned, occupying 74 wooded acres in a picturesque mountain valley. Spectacular Lake Tahoe is just minutes away. Friendly but shy bears and other wildlife can be spotted on occasion.

3 comments:

Rhys said...

Hi again Katrina....wow yes I am jealous... that looks quite a place to go for a conference! I've never been to California or to Norway but 74 wooded acres in picturesque mountain scenery is definitely where I'd like to be going for my vacation in any part of the world! Right now we're not going anywhere in parts of the UK unless it's by boat..we have more flooding than you would find in a zillion Kleenex tissues! Hope you enjoy the conference!

I mentioned a little about Wales in my earlier post - now you can see some of the language if you want to check out my new little Welsh blog http://joner0a.wordpress.com/ The title is one that every Welsh learner will know! It means 'I like coffee' - which I don't actually but it has a sort of rhyme to it. I took at your Myspace blog...I also have a Myspace site www.myspace.com/rhysjonesimages.com but there are more photos than words - I generally let images do the talking for me! I do quite a bit of fitting images to other people's words.

Some great new posts since I last checked out your blog...keep up the good work!

all the best
Rhys

Anonymous said...

Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and
you're just too magnificent. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read much more from you.
This is actually a great website.
my web page - my computer is slow

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This was a really wonderful article. Thank you for
providing this info.
Have a look at my blog post :: boligityrkia.net